Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I get my Wolfpack One Card?
- What can I do with my Wolfpack One Card?
- What is the AllCampus debit program?
- Where can I make an AllCampus deposit?
- Can I access my AllCampus account online?
- What happens to my unused AllCampus balance at the end of the semester?
- Where can I use the AllCampus debit account or payroll deduction?
- My new card has MasterCard numbers on it. What’s that?
- How do I activate the Debit MasterCard account?
- I want to use the new Debit MasterCard account, but I have an old card. What do I do?
- If I had a Wachovia account tied to my student ID. Will it still work?
- Where do I report a lost or stolen card?
- How much is a replacement card?
- Who is responsible for the money spent if the card is stolen?
- If someone should steal my student ID number can it be used to access my grades or my debit accounts?
- Can I use my AllCampus account off campus?
- My department requires me to wear a photo ID badge in my work location. What do I need?
1. Where do I get my Wolfpack One Card?
Once you have officially enrolled in classes or become an employee at NC State, stop by the Wolfpack One office and have your card made. We are located in Talley Student Center. We are open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Return to Top of Page
2. What can I do with my Wolfpack One Card?
Your Wolfpack One Card proves you are one of us and allows you access to a variety of services on campus:
- Create and access your AllCampus debit account to manage on-campus expenses
- Create and access your U.S. Bank Debit MasterCard* account for faster refunds from the cashier’s office and manage on- and off-campus expenses wherever MasterCard is accepted. (*Coming Summer 2012)
- Access your meal plan
- Enter your residence hall
- Work out at the gym
- Check out a book at the library
- Make photocopies through your WolfCopy account
- Access your residence hall laundry account
- New students receive their card during orientation. If you need to get a card or have yours replaced at any other time, stop by the Wolfpack One Card office in Talley Student Center.
3. What is the AllCampus debit program?
The AllCampus account is an on-campus debit account that is accessed through your Wolfpack One ID card. Simply deposit money into the account, and by swiping the red magnetic stripe of your card, the exact amount of your on-campus purchase is deducted from your balance.
Faculty and staff can opt for a payroll deduction feature to make purchases at on-campus locations.
4. Where can I make a deposit?
Deposits may be made via cash, credit card, or check, either in person, or on our web site. Deposits will be active immediately upon receipt and can be made at the Wolfpack One Card office, located in Talley Student Center. If you are sending your deposit by mail, send a check or money order made out to ALLCAMPUS NETWORK, along with your name and student ID number to:
Wolfpack One Card Office
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695
Full-time faculty and staff who want to use the AllCampus Network should complete a form and submit it to the Wolfpack One card office.
5. Can I access my AllCampus account online?
Students, faculty and staff can check your AllCampus account balance or print out statements of the activity on your account online. Account activity can be tracked up to six months back.
6. What happens to my unused balance at the end of the semester?
Your balance will carry over from semester to semester; year to year. Deposits to the AllCampus account are the property of the student holding the account. Students may close their account at any time and request a refund of the remaining account balance. A refund check will be mailed, normally within two weeks of the request.
7. Where can I use the AllCampus debit account or payroll deduction?
AllCampus is accepted at the following locations:
- NC State Bookstores
- University Dining locations, including the C-Stores and vending machines
- Parking Services
- Health Services
- Ticket Central
- Campus Cinema
- NC State football game concessions at Carter-Finley Stadium
- College of Veterinary Medicine
8. My new card has MasterCard numbers on it. What’s that?
The Wolfpack One Card Office is pleased to issue the Debit MasterCard® version of the NC State ID card to all new students, faculty, and staff. Debuting in Summer 2012, the new Wolfpack One card retains all of the previous functionality of the campus ID with the added benefit of the U.S. Bank Debit MasterCard program. Funds, like financial aid refunds, can be deposited directly from the University Cashier’s office (for students) or University Payroll (for employees). Deluxe account holders can have funds deposited from outside sources, such as parents or guardians.
Since this is a debit account, there is no worry of overdrawing. For more information, visit www.usbankcampuscard.com/NCSTATE.
9. How do I activate the Debit MasterCard account?
Beginning Summer 2012: To activate your card, visit MYPACK Portal and click the link to register your card. You will be taken to a secure website provided by U.S. Bank. Registration is easy and only takes a few minutes. Once you’ve registered, you can start using your card right away to make purchases. To begin, you will need to have your Wolfpack One card and your permanent address ready. If you choose to register for the Deluxe account you will also need your Social Security number.
10. I want to use the new Debit MasterCard account, but I have an old card. What do I do?
Beginning Fall 2012, returning students will be able to turn in their old card for a new card, and the replacement is only $10. Otherwise, a $20 fee applies. Faculty, staff and affiliates will be able to turn in their old card for a new one at no charge between June 25 and December 31, 2012.
11. I had my Wachovia account tied to my card. Will it still work?
If you are an upperclassman who has a student ID card issued prior to July 2012 and have your Wachovia account tied to your card, it will still work so long as you have your card. If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, contact Wachovia for a traditional debit card as we will not carry the old card after July 2012.
12. Where do I report a lost or stolen card?
Report lost cards in person at the Wolfpack One card office or by phone at (919) 515-3090 Monday- Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. During evening and weekend hours, report lost cards here. The account will be frozen immediately.
13. How much is a replacement card?
There is a $20 replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
14. Who is responsible for the money spent if the card is stolen?
The AllCampus Network assumes responsibility for AllCampus funds spent AFTER the card is reported lost or stolen. Until then, it is the responsibility of the cardholder.
15. If someone should steal my student ID number, can it be used to access my grades or my debit accounts?
Grades, financial aid, and billing information is available through a secured web server using a unity id and password. This type of data cannot be accessed using a student id number.
While your card has your picture on it, your debit accounts (AllCampus and Mastercard Debit) can be compromised if your card is lost or stolen. If your accounts are active, please follow these directions:
AllCampus – call (919) 513-3090 during normal business hours or stop by the Wolfpack One office in Talley Student Center. After hours (or anytime) report your card lost or stolen online.
U.S. Bank Debit Mastercard – call (855) 613-9098 24/7/365 to freeze your account until you find your card. If it is definitely lost or stolen, report it at www.usbankcampuscard.com/NCSTATE.
16. Can I use my AllCampus account off campus?
Your AllCampus account is designed to manage on-campus purchases; as such, it can only be used on the NC State Campus at participating locations.
The U.S. Bank Debit Mastercard feature, however, is designed to be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. It’s a great way to manage your auxiliary college expenses, such as making purchases on Hillsborough Street, Western Boulevard and beyond.
17. My department requires me to wear a photo ID badge in my work location. What do I need?
If you are required to wear your card and have an active Debit Mastercard account associated with your card, stop by the Wolfpack One card office in Talley Student Center for a specially designed lanyard that masks the Mastercard numbers.